Order Desk Only
For more info phone
Bob Dale Gloves & Imports Ltd.
- Founded by Robert E. Dale in 1981, after working in the glove
industry for 20 years.
Presently owned and operated by his son, Denis Dale since 1995.
- Currently our combined importing experience exceeds 100 years, of knowledge.
- Over 80 employees across Canada.
- One of the few BONDED glove companies in North America.
- Strategic Alliances with major factories, ensuring the very best
quality available in the marketplace, along consistency of product.
- Bob Dale Gloves latest acquisition of Gander Brands Inc. in August
of 2003 again
enhanced our product offering to better serve our
customer with a wider range of imported goods. As well as an
extensive Canadian manufactured line, we have an added benefit of
quality control with our owned and operated overseas manufacturing
- Our operation consists of 3 locations in Canada, with our head
office in Edmonton
exceeding 100,000 sq. ft.
- Our Edmonton manufacturing facility allows us the ability to design
and customize special products; (custom gloves, cut blankets, aprons,
fluorescent stripes added to gloves, etc)
- Our overseas operation carries an additional 80 employees allowing
us the flexibility of design and priority shipping.
- Bob Dale Gloves is well known in the industry for its consistent
quality and service.
Being ISO 9001:2008 certified confirms our
commitment to providing the best quality and service to our customers.