• Hand or gentle machine wash in cold water using saddle soap or mild laundry detergent. Be sure all detergent is rinsed away as it can cause the leather to stiffen and become weak.Do not use bleach or solvents.
• Air drying is recommended to retain proper sizing and fit. Hang or lay flat to maintain glove shape.Do not machine dry.
• Professional dry cleaning leather gloves is another recommended option.
• When working with chemicals it is best to remove as much of the chemical by washing them with soap and water before taking the gloves off and placing them in the washing machine. Machine wash gloves in cold water using mild laundry detergent.
• Machine wash gloves in cold or warm water using mild laundry detergent.
• Machine wash gloves in warm water using regular laundry detergent.
• Machine wash gloves in cold water using mild laundry detergent.
When not in use