The G3 Solutions process is designed with hand safety as our top priority.
Working as a team with the distributors and end users, we can find the right solution for your hand and glove safety needs.
Identifying the right glove for the right task is crucial—BDG® will tour your sites either in person or virtually to evaluate hand risks and safety needs for each step of your operation. G3 Solutions focuses on hand safety, while rationalizing your overall inventory and costs, which in turn is designed to prevent injuries and lost time. By working with your teams, we conduct on-site testing to build the right solutions for your people. This personalized approach allows us to partner with you and your distributors to customize a glove program that fits your needs.
Benefits for the Distributor
- Rationalization and inventory alignment
- End user review and glove recommendation
- Training for sales teams
- Site verifications
- Streamlined ordering process
Benefits for the End User
- Increased communication and understanding of glove capabilities
- Assessment of site safety needs and glove usage
- Glove samples based on G3 site safety requirements
- Worksite testing of gloves
- Full review and presentation of findings
- Glove rationalization and customized glove chart
- Cost rationalization of glove usage
Communications Process Now Available Virtually
- Video meetings (Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
- Virtual video tours
- G3 on-site tours (now available virtually)
- Teleconferences (mobile or office)
Meet the BDG® sales team
We're ready to serve you across North America. With a hands-on approach, our experts can create a custom distribution program tailored to your business.Find a Salesperson