RETURN AND CREDIT POLICY
BDG Standard Terms: Net 30 Days, unless otherwise stated in agreed contracts.
- All return requests are to be submitted by the Customer to the BDG Customer Service Experience (CSE) Department for review.
- Qualifying returned goods are valid for purchases within one calendar year (365 days) of return form receipt.
- Goods must be unopened and in resaleable condition, in full dozens or inner packs.
- One return form per P.O. is required.
- Customer account must be in good standing with BDG.
- Upon acceptance of the return request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) will be issued by BDG Customer Service.
- BDG Warehouses will not accept any shipment of goods without an approved BDG RA#; all returned product should have the RA# clearly marked on the outer box or packing.
- Pending on the Return request BDG will remedy the situation via credit memo or exchange of product.
- Defect or quality claims will be reviewed with customer prior to any RA claim submission.
- No restocking fee for approved returns within 30 days of purchase, or if stipulated in agreed contract.
- 20% restocking fee will be applied to all approved returns from 31 – 364 days of purchase.
Limitations and Restrictions
- Special orders, third party imprinted or logo gloves, clearance, promotional, discontinued at time of return and non-stocked items are NOT eligible for returns.
- Any return sent without prior approval (no RA#) will not be accepted by BDG warehouses and will be sent back from originator.
Pricing and Error Claims
- Any pricing or shipment error claims MUST be submitted in writing to BDG Customer Service Experience within 7 business days of receipt of order, no exceptions.
For all Customer Service Experience requests please contact Bob Dale Gloves and Imports Ltd., CSE Dept., 1-800-661-7303 or email email@example.com